Banner Advertising for Special 2012 Show Sections Now Available
As we have done in years past, we are once again providing advertising opportunities for our special 2012 show coverage sections. These are premium ads that will only run across the top of the show pages (click on “Shows” at top of our website or click here) and will stay with these 2012 sections for as long as these pages remain on PleasureHorse.com (at least two years).
In prior years, we’ve had as many as 20,000 – 30,000+ daily page views, just on the show pages, during some events, so these banners provide excellent exposure at a very reasonable price.
As part of our new partnership and extensive coverage this year, we are excited to add the Appaloosa Horse Club (ApHC) to our special show section lineup. Our show sections for 2012 will include the following:
Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity
Southern Belle Invitation – Breeders Day at the Triple Challenge
Southern Belle Invitation – Stars and Stripes & Big A Show
All American Quarter Horse Congress
National Appaloosa Show
World Championship Appaloosa Show
Here’s how the advertising on these pages will work:
- We will have three sizes of rotating banners running across the top and top right of each show page: 260 x 90, 728 x 90, and 250 x 250 (see the three banners at the top and top right column of this page as examples of sizes and locations)
- Each banner location will be limited to five rotating ads per show section
- Once reserved, your ad will stay in rotation on these 2012 show pages for as long as they remain on PleasureHorse.com (at least two years)
- 260 x 90 rotating banner: $100 per show, and $450 for all 7 shows*
- 250 x 250 rotating banner: $200 per show, and $900 for all 7 shows*
- 728 x 90 rotating banner: $300 per show, and $1350 for all 7 shows*
* Ads for Congress coverage pages will initially be reserved for those purchasing 7-show packages
We are first announcing this to our current sponsors and advertisers before we open it up to everyone, so please let me know if you are interested. Also, to keep things fair, we ask that payment be made within seven days of making a reservation to hold your slot. We also ask that artwork in the correct size be provided to us for each banner. If you don’t have someone who does your graphics work, let us know and we will help.