NEW – The only mare in foal to The Last Captive Offered
May 15, 2012, Berryville, Virginia – The latest online auction from Professional Auction Services, Inc. is on the web now at http://professionalauction.com. Buyers can “Make an Offer” on their favorite horse until bidding opens at noon ET on Friday, May 18. Entries close on Thursday, May 17 at 5:00 PM ET.
The auction features unique entries including the ONLY MARE IN FOAL to THE LAST CAPTIVE. Good Assets Joy is a daughter of Good Asset. “This is the type of mare that worked best on THE LAST CAPTIVE,” said Mike Jennings. THE LAST CAPTIVE remains on several Leading Sires Lists five years after suffering two inguinal hernias that ended his career as a stallion. In less than four breeding seasons, he sired 4 World and Reserve World Champions, 28 Superiors, 125 ROM and the earners of nearly 6,000 AQHA points. He has also sired a World Champion producing mare.
Early entry features:
- Good Assets Joy – 00 dn.m. by Good Asset. The ONLY mare in foal to THE LAST CAPTIVE, World Champion Hunter Under Saddle and World Champion sire.
- Designed To Zip, (ApHC) 09 ch.m. 2011 ApHC RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION Ltd 2YO Western Pleasure.
- 2 Breeding doses of FROZEN SEMEN from THE LAST CAPTIVE, World & Congress Champion Hunter Under Saddle. World & Congress Champion sire. A Leading Sire.
- Captivating Kisses - 05 s.m. by The Last Captive.16.2 hands. ROM Open & Amateur Hunter Under Saddle, plus Showmanship and Equitation points.
- High Seas Playgirl – 02 ch.m. NRHA money earner. Consistent performer, fresh and ready to show.
- Mr Dun Promised – 05 dn.s. by Mr Yella Fella. World Champion & World Champion Sire. AQHA Reserve High Point Jr, Open and Amateur Halter Stallion, AQHA Superior Halter.
Sellers can enter online using the convenient, new ONLINE ENTRY FORM. Entries can also be made by fax with an entry form downloaded from professionalauction.com or requested from the company’s office. Sellers will provide extensive information on the horse’s disposition, training and health history. An optional Pre-Sale Equine Physical Examination form will be provided to each seller that will be available on the horse’s online catalog page.
Bidding opens on Friday, May 18. Bidding will begin closing on May 23 at the times stated for each entry. Bidding on lots will close every 3 minutes. If last minute bids are received on a horse, an additional 2 minutes will be added to the countdown timer on that lot.
Professional Auction Services, Inc. has handled sale transactions for more than 50,000 horses in over 325 horse auctions. PAS, Inc. has teamed up with EDJE Auctions, a leader in the field of online livestock auctions, to create a marketplace with the latest in online auction technology and support. For more information contact Professional Auction Services, Inc. at 800-240-7900 or visit professionalauction.com.