New Team Lifeline Training Tips in 2016
Whether you ride to win or for fun, there’s always more to learn to help improve your riding skills or fix behavior issues.
Last year, LIFELINE Equine posted 24 training tips from Team LIFELINE member and 2-time NRHA Reining Futurity Champion Craig Johnson. These tips ranged from assessing the skills of a horse before training begins to teaching your horse to trot, stop, run in controlled circles, lope in a circle, ride in an indoor arena and prepare for a show. More difficult tips included spinning your horse and using a cow simulator. Visit http://horse.watchthemthrive.com/about-lifeline/lifeline-challenge/ to see these tips.
In 2016, LIFELINE Equine will be sharing tips from more Team LIFELINE members including:
- Horseman Chris Cox, 4-time Road to the Horse winner
- All-around trainer Jess Bergantzel, AQHA Congress and Appaloosa World Champion
- Roping, Reining and Working Cow Horse trainer Luke Jones, multiple NRCHA Champion
- Halter Horse trainer Mark Chapman, multiple futurity winner and AQHA World Show finalist
- Western Pleasure trainer Pat Heeley, multiple PHBA, APHC and NSBA World Champion
- And more!
Submit ideas for training tips on the LIFELINE Equine Facebook page or at http://horse.watchthemthrive.com/contact_us/.