A Good Machine Breeding Donated to Jamie Zuidema Fund
UPDATE: Congratulations to Sara Osborn who had the $1900 winning bid for this AGM breeding donation benefitting the Jamie Zuidema Fund.
Thank you to EVERYONE who participated!!!
Chris & Liane Drake, owners of A Good Machine, along with John & Kim Dean, the marketing managers, are donating one breeding to A Good Machine plus one shipment, via Federal Express. This entire donation will go to the Jamie Zuidema Crisis Fund. Jamie was involved in a serious accident, involving a young colt, late Monday afternoon. Jamie is currently at a Florida hospital in stable condition, but it has been reported that his injuries were very severe and will require a long recovery period. According to the Equine Chronicle, Jamie’s brother, Tim commented, “He has broken his back and the last four inches of his spinal column are shattered.” Jamie has no health insurance.
Here are the particulars on this donation and bidding process:
* One full breeding INCLUDING the chute fee to A Good Machine. ($2500 value) and one free shipment via Fed Ex ($295 value).
* The winning bidder will pay the fee directly to the Jamie Zuidema Crisis Fund c/o FL Citizens Bank, 106C NW Hwy 441, Micanopy, FL 32667
* The bidding starts now and will end on Tuesday March 1st at 9pm CST.
* Bid by clicking here to connect to the PleasureHorse forum. Please be sure to include the dollar amount of the bid and your name.
* For any questions about the breeding please contact Kim Dean at 903-815-3347.
The Drakes and the Deans are encouraging other stallion owners/breeding managers to do the same. Our thoughts and prayers continue to go to Jamie and his family.