5 Mostly Scientific Reasons Your Horse Needs Omega Fatty Acids
“I started my horse on Equine Omega Complete at the advice of my veterinarian about a year ago. I was skeptical because it took about 30 days to start noticing a difference. Smart Red Peppy (aka Shorty) came to me underweight, no muscle and a dull coat. Equine Omega Complete helped him gain weight, his color now really stands out and he shines even with his long dirty winter coat. It also helped with the inflammation left over from his bout with EPM a year and a half ago, his eyes are bright and my farrier says his feet have really improved. We are now competing in Mounted Shooting and he runs smooth and feels happy.”
Patti Hynds – Summerfield, FL
Article courtesy of Getmyfix.org
Essential fatty acids for horses are a lot like yoga classes. You don’t have to do much to reap the benefits. And once you start, you can’t imagine life without it. The difference they make is that profound.
O3 Animal Health, LLC sent me two gallons of Equine Omega Complete last month. Equine Omega Complete contains the Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids essential for good health. We tested it on a 22-year-old show hunter. Thirty days and one glass of wine later, I have a few loosely scientific observations to share about essential fatty acids.
1. Omega fatty acids will make your horse shiny. And by “shiny” I mean he’ll be like a giant reflective tape in the paddock—blinding dapples of high gloss goodness. Senior citizens in general are not known for their glossy hair. This horse now is.
2. They’re good for just about EVERYTHING. Omega fatty acids reduce joint and tissue inflammation, support immune function, build healthy digestive and reproductive systems, grow strong hooves, ensure proper cell development and do just about everything useful except wash your windows. They cannot, however, be made by the horse’s body. Essential fatty acids must be supplied by the diet and the hay-based one your horse is on likely provides too little Omega 3 and too much Omega 6. Equine Omega Complete has the tightest ratio of Omega 3’s to Omega 6’s on the market.
3. They’ll make you a card-carrying member of AA. Amino acids (AA) that is! Amino acids are the building blocks of living tissues. Eighteen different varieties commonly occur in the food supply; eight are considered essential because the body cannot make them. Equine Omega Complete contains all eight essential amino acids.
4. You can take it too! Equine Omega Complete is comprised of human grade ingredients. It contains organic mechanically expelled soybean oil (not chemically extracted) and human grade deepwater wild-caught fish oil, plus all eight essential amino acids and all natural vitamin E. They don’t say so on the label, but you could take it too. You know, for scientific purposes.
5. Omega fatty acids can buy your horse’s love. The other week I rewarded the geriatric hunter for a fantastic ride by pulling his mane and deworming him. The next time I turned up to ride, he walked to the end of the paddock, turned his hind end to me and lifted his tail straight up—like he was giving me the finger. We started him on Equine Omega Complete that day. The following weekend he nearly ran me down at the gate he was so delighted to see me. I’m not suggesting you should try to buy your horse’s love. But if, say, you wanted to, Equine Omega Complete is a good place to start.
Are you interested to product test Equine Omega Complete?
Head over there and enter your e-mail address for a chance to win!
As a special bonus, O3Animal Health LLC would like to offer our readers $10 off their first order.
Enter promo code SHOWHORSETODAY
o3 Animal Health, LLC is the creator and manufacturer of three outstanding products equine supplement products – Equine Omega Complete, Equine Mega Sweat and Equine Mega Gain.
The company created Equine Omega Complete by first considering the diet and daily living environment of today’s horse. The lack of fresh green grass in your horse’s diet assures its getting too little Omega 3 and too much Omega 6. The essential fatty acids (O3s and O6s) cannot be made by your horse’s body and must be fed or supplemented. Our products have the tightest ratio of Omega 3’s to Omega 6’s on the market today. Each product is a scientifically formulated, tested and patented Omega supplement that works to achieve optimum balance of Omega 3/6/9. Omega 3s, 6s, and 9 work together, each in entirely different ways, to insure the health of your horse, from every cell inside the body to every hair on the outside.