Support Youth Scholarships with Two Special World Show Auctions
Want to make a difference in the lives of Youth and get something special to take home, too? Check out two special auctions taking place during the 2015 APHA World Championship Show in Fort Worth, Texas!
First up is a special gift basket raffle. Members and regional clubs have donated themed baskets of goodies that will be on display at the World Show November 4–8. Simply purchase a raffle ticket—or several—for $5 each and earmark it for the basket of your choice. A random winner for each basket will be selected November 8. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Paint Strong, the 2015–2016 AjPHA Presidential Service Project that aims to award a $500 scholarship in each of APHA’s 14 zones worldwide next year; learn more about the project here.
A special Farnam-themed basket—filled to the brim with more than $500 worth of Paint-tastic Farnam products—will be featured as Lot 1 in the 2015 Farnam Breeders’ Trust Select Sale, which takes place November 7 in the West Sale Arena at the World Show. The high-bidder in this live auction takes home the goodies, and all proceeds go back to the Paint Strong project. The basket includes:
- Shampoo and Coat-Care Products: Laser Sheen supplement and shampoo; Vetrolin shampoo, detangler, shine, spot-remover and liniment; bath sponges; Slick ‘N Easy Grooming Block
- Healthcare Products: Farnam Immusyn Powder, DigestAid Synbiotic Powder and Paste, Apple Elite Paste Electrolyte, IverCare Paste, Quietex II Focusing & Calming Paste, Red Cell Competition Powder and Recovery Paste
- Leather Care Products: Leather New Foam and Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap
- Fly Control Products: Repel-X, Bronco Equine Fly Spray, Centaura Insect Repellent and Endure Roll-On for Horses
- Hoof Care Products: Horseshoer’s Secret supplement and conditioner, Thrush-XX
To read the full article on APHA.com, click here.