Stars and Stripes/Big A Updates
The Stars and Stripes and Big A Circuits are once again upon us and this year looks to be better than ever! If you’re heading to Conyers, there are a few updates you should be aware of:
- Need stalls bedded before you get there? The GQHYA members are once again offering their services to get your stalls ready for you BEFORE you arrive. No one likes bedding down stalls in the Georgia heat after a long drive, so take advantage of their offerings and let those with younger backs handle the work, AND proceeds go to GQHYA. It’s just $10 per stall or $125 for 10 or more stalls. For the request form, click here!
- If you’re planning on showing in the Show for Dough events, a $50 (one-time) office fee per horse.
- Don’t miss out on breakfast Saturday, July 2, morning! This will be courtesy of Triple Crown, and held next to the covered arena from 7 am – 9am. Prizes and giveaways will be included, so be sure to stop by!
- July 4th will already be packed with fun events, but you’ll want to mark your calendar for The Ultimate Dog Show to be held at the covered arena from 11 am – 12:30 pm. Categories include: Best Trick, Best Costume, Trail Course, Large Dog Race, Small Dog Race, and Grand Champion Dog Race. Entry fees are $5 and proceeds go to GQHYA.
- Becky Ruehle, with Ruehle Photographix, will once again be offering mini-sessions for $100 which includes an 8″x10″ print and web image. Don’t wait to make an appointment! This is a great opportunity to get those advertising images!
As the days count down, there are updates daily so make sure to follow the Stars and Stripes and Big A on Facebook, in addition to show management team, Mark Harrell Horse Shows. Also, be sure to check out our full show preview in the July issue of Show Horse Today which launches in a few days!