NQHL Releases Additional Huntfield Medal Finals Info
August 24th, 2015 12:55 PM | No Comments
For those who are planning on attending the Huntfield Medal Finals to be held October 2-4, in Frankfort, Kentucky, make note of the recent updates posted on the Huntfield AQHA Derby Series Facebook page:
- All that have shown in a Medal class during 2015 are qualified for Finals.
- If you have not shown yet in a Medal class, there will be a last chance qualifier during show to qualify you for the Finals.
- Great event to catch on your way to Congress!
- Event is getting a fabulous turn out! Entries coming from all over the country! Call Bruce Brown to reserve your stalls, 859-489-4885.
- The Event at Lakeside Arena, Frankfort, KY hosting the Medal Finals has 5 sets of AQHA points.
- Program is posted at this link: http://www.foxleafarm.com/…/…/OCTOBER2015NQHLMEDALFINALS.pdf
- Check your NQHL Huntfield point standings, only riders/horses that receive a ribbon will show in the points section. Please Note: Riders/ horses may have participated and not be in the point standings. http://flfqh.orgpro-rsmh.net/standings.php
- Friday of the Event offers a $1,000 Huntfield High Derby & $1,000 Lakeside Progressive Hunter Classic! The fun continues….
- Prize Partners for this event – Beval Bridle to Champion of Amateur & Youth. Signature Spurs to Reserve Champion of Amateur & Youth. Will keep posting Prize Partners as they are added. To become a Prize Partner please call 941-809-6365.