Merial AQHA World Show Judging Contest
October 23 is the final day to enter all teams and individuals for the pinnacle of all collegiate judging contests. The Merial AQHA World Show Judging Contest is November 18 during the Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show. To enter, download the contest entry packet.
A coaches meeting is scheduled for November 17 at 7 p.m. in the Sales Pavilion, with the contest to start at 7:30 a.m. on November 18 in the Performance Arena.
- All judging cards and tabulation will be maintained through an efficient Scantron system. More information and regulations will be explained at the coaches meeting.
- A current AQHA membership is required to compete in the contest. Contestants can join or renew their membership for a promotional fee of $20. Contestants who join or renew at the show will pay the regular fee of $40. Please review the membership form in the entry packet for more information.
- Only complete entry forms will be accepted. Last-minute changes can be made at the coaches meeting.
- Entry fee for contest is $150 per team.
- Entry fee for an individual in the Junior and Senior College or Limited divisions is $40.
- Fax your entries by October 23 to 806-349-6409 Attn: Jackie Boggs.
- Contestant and coach admission badges can be picked up in the Horse Show Office. Additional badges can be purchased for $60 at the Horse Show Office for contestants not pre-registered for the contest. The Horse Show Office is located in the Super Barn, next to the “Gateway of Champions.”
Download the entry packet for all information needed to enter the contest.
Not only will the title of the Merial AQHA World Show Championship Judging Team be awarded, but thousands of dollars in scholarships will be awarded to the top three teams in each division. This challenging and rewarding event is sponsored by AQHA Corporate Partner Merial.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Vierthaler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an official AQHA animal health-care partner, Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Whether you care for pleasure horses, racehorses, performance horses or working horses, Merial offers you products to protect them. Learn more about Merial’s official AQHA products.