Amateur State Invitations To Be Emailed
September 9th, 2015 8:19 PM | No Comments
Beginning Wednesday, September 9, amateur state invitations for the 2015 AQHA World Championship Show will go out via email.
If you receive an amateur state invitation, here are a few things to note:
- It is OK to send this entry form separately, even if you have already sent in other entries.
- There’s no need to send a second stall form if one has already been sent.
- However, submit your stall form now if you have not already done so. (Amateur state invites do not need to submit their stall forms with their trainer’s stall forms.)
- The entry deadline is September 15.
- Fax entries to 806-349-6412,
- Email to Kim George at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Mail to AQHA with UPS Guaranteed Delivery of September 15.
- Be sure to include the release/waiver form!