2016 APHA World Show Premium Book Online Now
We know you’ve been practicing your loping and brushing your Paint until he shines—now’s the time to show your stuff and enter the world’s premier Paint Horse competition: the APHA World Championship Show. Taking place November 2–13 in Fort Worth, Texas, the World Show is where world-class Paint Horses battle it out for glory, cash, prizes and more. Bringing your horse to this can’t-miss event? Reserve your spot before September 15 for the best rates! The Premium Book and forms are now online at apha.com/oawcs/forms.
Enter your classes and reserve your RV spot and stall by September 15 for the BEST rates. Entries and reservations are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before classes take place, but late fees will apply.
Additions to this year’s show include:
- New high-point awards
- New Farnam 2-Year-Old Pleasure Stakes Limited Division
- New WCHA halter classes & payouts
- Bonuses for Breeders Halter Futurity crossovers
- Expanded opportunities for solid Paints with Regular Registry parents
- Online Farnam Breeders’ Trust Select Yearling Sale
- Big Platinum Breeders’ Futurity Division payouts
- Intermediate recognition
- All-Breed ACHA Cutting
- Dual-approved events from NRHA, NRCHA and NSBA
- World’s Fastest Barrel Horse and PBRIP payouts
- USTRC Cowtown ShootOut
- And Much More!