World Show Sale
The American Quarter Horse Journal, October 9, 2012 – Some of the industry’s leading performers and producers will sell on November 11 at the 2012 AQHA World Championship Show Sale at State Fair Park in Oklahoma City. Before then, potential bidders have the chance to view the sale horses in the online AQHA World Show Sale catalog.
Held in conjunction with the AQHA World Championship Show, the World Show Sale, sponsored by AQHA Corporate Partner Markel, is one of the highlights of the two-week show. Buyers will have a chance to watch the sale horses in action at the sale preview at 1 p.m. on November 10. This year’s sale begins at 10 a.m. on November 11 and is the perfect place for buyers to find their next world show prospect.
View the online sale catalog. To receive a sale catalog when available, contact Geneva Hoyne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (806) 378-4390. For questions regarding the AQHA World Show Sale, contact Doug Hayes at email@example.com or (806) 378-4384.
This year’s sale horses include:
- Time To Touch (2001 sorrel stallion by Touchdown Kid-Sqeezin N Tesin) – 2003 amateur 2-year-old stallion world champion and sire of multiple world champions
- JMK Bodacious (2009 chestnut stallion by JMK Supernatural-JDK Why Not Me) – 2012 Select 3-year-old stallion world champion, 2009 amateur weanling stallion reserve world champion and entered in the 2012 AQHA World Show
- Potential Career (1996 stallion by Potential Investment – Fancy Career) – Sire of an AQHA reserve world champion and AQHA high point winner and earners of more than 3,100 points.
- Artful Investment (1995 bay stallion by Artful Move-January Investment) – multiple world and reserve world champion, and sire of many world and reserve world champions and earners of more than 7,100 points
- Embryo (by Certain Potential-Cool Lookin Lady) – dam was the 1999 world champion 2-year-old western pleasure horse and is a producer of world champions and earners of 1,367 points, including Cool Krysmsun Lady
- Cobys Soula (2005 sorrel mare by Soula Jule Star-Coby Jo Chex) – National Reined Cow Horse Association earnings of $43,000. In foal to CD Lights.
- Call Me Out First (2004 brown mare by A Sudden Impulse-Zip N Therapy) – full sister to RL Best Of Sudden. In foal to A Dream Remembered.
- Real Smart Mate (2002 sorrel stallion by Smart Mate-Wilson Sugar Lady) – 78 points in roping, cutting, halter and AQHA Ranch Horse Versatility and multiple year-end high-point wins
- Purr Cat (2007 sorrel gelding by WR This Cats Smart-Peppys From Heaven) – $20,000 in NRCHA earnings and world show qualifier
As a proud sponsor of AQHA, Markel Insurance Co. focuses on protecting your western lifestyle, including your horses, barn, tack and equipment. With more than 40 years of expertise in insuring horses and horse businesses, Markel will meet your unique needs. Markel is sponsoring the AQHA World Show Sale and providing 24-hour fall-of-the-hammer insurance coverage to sale consignments.
AQHA news and information is a service of AQHA publications. For more information on The American Quarter Horse Journal or America’s Horse, visit AQHA Publications.
Founded in 1940, the American Quarter Horse Association is the largest equine breed organization in the world. With headquarters in Amarillo, Texas, AQHA has a membership of more than 280,000 people in 86 countries and has registered more than 5 million horses in 95 countries.