Show Horse Today / PleasureHorse.com is Hiring – Sales Director
Sales Director, Show Horse Today and PleasureHorse.com
PleasureHorse.com is a well-respected, family-owned and award-winning equine media company, and we just experienced our best year in our 16-year history! We’re proud of our small company and the customers we serve, and we’re ready to build on where we’ve been by finding the right equine advertising sales professional to lead our sales and marketing efforts.
- Strong knowledge and experience with horses is required.
- Professionalism and the ability to form long-lasting customer relationships is required.
- Excellent communication skills are required. We are looking for an extrovert with an engaging and assertive personality who is always looking for someone to reach out to and help.
- As this is a telecommuting position, the ability to achieve our sales goals while working independently and autonomously is required.
- Strong relationships within the pleasure horse show industry, including pro and non-pro exhibitors, trainers, breeders, stallion owners, and other industry insiders is preferred.
- Two or more years of proven sales or marketing experience is preferred.
While there will be an opportunity to manage and grow an existing account base, this is a business development role with the expectation that a significant amount of time and energy will be spent establishing new customer relationships and closing new sales. Help us grow and enjoy the significant financial rewards that come with it. We are also very open to new ideas and programs, so if you’re looking for an opportunity where you you’ll be able to run with your sales and marketing ideas, look no further!
We attribute our success to great customers, a commitment to building our online community (one of the largest online equine audiences in the world) by providing information and resources across platforms and devices, and our ability to bring a wealth of horse knowledge and experience as well as decades of technology expertise to the market. If this sounds like a great fit for you and you are interested in learning more, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Here’s your opportunity to merge your passion and your profession.