Equine Auction Exchange Launches New Website
Our friends at Equine Auction Exchange are excited to announce the launch of their new website.
“Our new site is up and running!” said Emily Foebar of Equine Auction Exchange, ”Be sure to check out all the fantastic features for both buyers and sellers including no commission and no listing fees!”
Equine Auction Exchange is a great place to list horses, tack, show clothing, trucks, trailers, and any horse-related item with ZERO commission and no listing fee.
Some new site features include
- Watch feature: Notifies bidders via email that an item they are interested in is about to end so they don’t miss out on it!
- Seller Reviews: Know who you are buying from. See the reviews and ratings from other buyers and know that you are buying from a reputable seller.
- Make Offer button: This feature allows an interested bidder to send an offer DIRECTLY to the seller and allows the seller to reply directly to the potential buyer
- Combined Shipping feature: Sellers can offer combined shipping for items purchased by a single bidder when they select the same shipping service for their items when they are listing them for sale/auction.
- Automatic PayPal Checkout: The site is securely integrated with the PayPal account portal making checkout a breeze for buyers to pay for multiple items with one click.
- Buyers Premium: Allows sellers to automatically build in a transaction fee to cover PayPal costs, handling charges, etc.
Head over to EquineAuctionExchange.com to browse their listings or list an item for sale.