Annual Breeders’ Guide Q & A – Showcase Your Stallion in Time for Congress, World Show & Upcoming Breeding Season
We are now taking reservations for our second annual Pleasure and Halter Breeders’ Guide, produced in partnership with Quarter Horse Directory.
What is it?
It is a digital guide filled with four-page profiles of each featured stallion, published only once per year, that is sent out to 60,000 pleasure and halter people, including all the top breeders, broodmare owners, trainers, judges and others looking for the right stallion to breed to for the upcoming breeding season. It is also featured on PleasureHorse.com and QHD.com throughout the year, and is promoted across the PleasureHorse.com and Show Horse Today Facebook pages of over 500,000 Fans throughout breeding season.
When is it published?
Our publish date is October 1, which is just in time for Congress, the World Show, and when people are searching for the right stallion for the upcoming breeding season. It remains published and featured throughout breeding season and through September 30, 2015.
What do I get if I include my stallion?
- A four-page professionally designed stallion profile with full pedigree and performance records, select offspring records, magic cross reports, photos, videos and unlimited links
- A PDF of the professionally designed stallion profile you can use for other marketing
- A one-year stallion package on QHD.com ($250 value)
- A Premium Two-Page Spread in any issue of Show Horse Today magazine, including our Congress Issue if you choose ($295 value)
- A small Breeders’ Guide stall front sign to be used at Congress and/or World Show and/or other event
What is the cost?
$795 for one stallion profile
$695 per stallion for two stallion profiles (you can go in with other owners or breeders to get the discount)
$595 per stallion for three or more stallion profiles (you can go in with other owners or breeders to get the discount)
What does it look like? Can I see it?
Yes, you can see the first edition, currently published, by clicking this link – http://www.pleasurehorse.com/showhorsetoday/2014-pleasure-and-halter-breeders-guide
I want my stallion featured. What do I do?
Call or text Joe at 303-909-4107
Email Joe at Joe@PleasureHorse.com
This is a great program at a very reasonable price for the tremendous amount of exposure provided and marketing items included. We’re confident in recommending it as a key part of your marketing plan for the upcoming breeding season.