HBF IRON MAN
5x APHA World Champion in 5 Attempts! The only breeding stallion today that is an APHA World Champion in HUS and in WP! Iron Man has 923 points in 7 events, 5 Superiors and is a multiple Congress Champion. From limited foal crops, he is a multiple HUS & WP APHA World Champion Sire and the APHA D/R Leading Sire of HUS Horses!.
Now he boasts Quarter Horse foals that are excelling at the top of the game! HBF Iron Man is an AQHA All-American Quarter Horse Congress Champion sire! Both AQHA/APHA registered, HBF Iron Man at 9 years young earned his AQHA ROM and was AQHA World Show Qualified for SR HUS in just 4 weekends!
Tested Negative HERDA ~ Tested Negative GBED ~ Tested Negative PSSM1 ~ Tested Gray Heterozygous; he carries one copy of the Gray gene, he himself will turn gray and approximately 50% of his offspring will be gray ~ Tested nO Frame Overo Hertozygous; he carries one copy of the LWO* gene. (*See Below) ~ Tested CEM Negative ~ Tested EVA Negative and Annually Vaccinated ~ HBF Iron Man is a PROVEN Color Producer!
1. Tested Negative HERDA, GBED, PSSM1
2. Tested Gg for Gray; Heterozygous, carries one copy of the gray gene and will sire approximately 50% gray
3. Tested nO for LWO; Heterozygous, carries one copy of the LWO gene
4. Tested Negative EVA and annually vaccinated
5. Tested Negative CEM
Sire Of Many Champions Including:
- Peace Out Man ~ 2011 AQHA Congress Champion 2YO Ltd HUS
- Iron Star Man ~ 2X APHA World Champion, 540+ Pts LTE
- Iron N Steel ~ Youth Res World Champion, 420+ Pts LTE
- Iron Sensation ~ Youth World Champion, 110+ Pts LTE
- Who Sez ~ Reserve World Champion, 620+ Pts LTE
- HBF Drop Your Irons ~ World Champion, 530+ Pts LTE
- Git Ya Some O That ~ 6 Superiors, 980+ Pts LTE
Date Born: 1996
Height: 16.1 H
Breed: Quarter Horse
Dam: Strawberry Lane