Hey There,
Looking for help with your horse operation? I may be the lady you are looking for! A college graduate with a degree in Equine Science and experience working a variety of different ranches/riding facilities around the country; I have experience riding, teaching, and training both English and Western disciplines. I am handy with ground work, starting young horses, re-starting troubled horses, exercise riding and more advanced training. Some of my other skills range from basic farrier work, first aid/doctoring injuries, to sole care and ranch management, as well as equine marketing. I am a competent, vivacious, hard working horseman looking to continue learning and growing through my career. Safety, integrity, and professionalism are three points I am most concerned about in the work environment. If you want a versatile, self-starter working on your team-- drop me a line!

Resume, photos, and riding videos available upon request. Willing to relocate anywhere in the continental U.S. for the right position, however I am located in Ohio at the moment. Contact me via email for more information!

Thanks!
-Krissy Randolph
kmrandolph@mchsi.com