New Look. Same Great Community.
The PleasureHorse.com team is excited to bring you an enhanced look and experience to the same website and forum many of you have been part of for more than 13 years. We’ve incorporated ideas and suggestions we’ve received from many of you, while maintaining our commitment to keeping the heart and soul of what this forum and website are all about—providing a platform for feeding our passions, promoting or finding information, services and products that add value, and building community.
Please take some time to explore all areas of the site. You’ll find many things that look familiar, as well as several new areas you’ll want to check out:
- Videos – Check out our Featured Videos on the home page and video gallery, and add your own
- Photos – Browse the photos on the home age and in the Photo Gallery, and add your own
- Custom Sponsor Pages – As a sponsor, you now have a page on our site to further promote your stallion or business that can be customized with your content, photos and video
- Horse Pages for Sponsors – As a sponsor, we’ve expanded our Stallion Index to include pages that can be customized with your content, photos and video
- More Ways to Get Involved – In addition to submitting your photos and video and rating the foals, you also have the opportunity to comment, ask questions, interact and share throughout the site. If you’re a Facebook or Twitter user, you’ll find many places to engage and have fun
- Search - Looking for an article or video on something or someone specific? You now have the ability to search our entire site by simply typing in the name in that box on the top right corner of the page and clicking “enter”
- New Store – The Horseman’s Mall is now the PleasureHorse.com Store. Be sure to check out some of your training favorites from the likes of Cleve Wells, Dana Hokana, Tina Kaven and Nancy Cahill, along with many new items, including some great PleasureHorse.com gear.
- New Classifieds - We’re excited to bring you our new PleasureHorse.com Classifieds for buying and selling your horse, show clothing and other products and services. Thanks to feedback from many in our community, we’re pleased to bring you this simple, easy-to-use tool for buying and selling. Since it’s now a core part of the PleasureHorse.com site, you will be able to enjoy a more integrated experience in promoting your classified listings throughout other parts of our website, the forum, and our social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter. What’s even better – if you are a Sponsor of PleasureHorse.com, you are now able to post unlimited classified listings at no additional charge.
We’re excited to bring these tools to you, and we’re not done yet. Be on the lookout for more enhancements as we continue on our quest to add value to your PleasureHorse.com experience.
What Hasn’t Changed?
Since 1998, we’ve been providing a forum and platform for horse people to come together to share their passions, stay current with what is happening in our industry and with each other, and conduct business with one another. Over the years, our website and forum have grown to become the primary meeting place and business exchange for our growing community.
As a family owned and operated business, we are committed to continuing to provide our community of horse owners, breeders, trainers, judges, fashion experts and designers, and other product and service providers with an effective platform for finding and enhancing customer relationships. For the thousands of horse and show enthusiasts who visit our site and forum to interact with friends, to learn and keep tabs with what’s happening, and to find the right stallion, show jacket or professional advice, we understand the importance of providing a simple and fun platform for connecting with one another, while also being an effective exchange for finding what you need.
Integrity, professionalism, objectivity and a passion to serve everyone in our community and industry are the values by which we’ve been doing business for 13 years, and this will continue to be our foundation for the next 13 years and beyond. PleasureHorse.com is about making connections, interacting and contributing to our community. It’s about lifting each other up, supporting one another, and feeding our passion in a positive, encouraging way. Regardless of where technology takes us, we’ll always be a welcome place to be part of something special.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Heidi and Joe and the PleasureHorse.com Team
PleasureHorse.com / Show Horse Today 7659 Heather Knoll Lane Verona, WI 53593 888.641.3998 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com